Monday 29 September 2014

Cooking/Baking

Morning everyone and hope you are all well on this Monday morning.I have another two posts today and the first one is for the new challenge at Artistic Inspirations which is ATG/Cooking/Baking and the sponsor is the Stamping Chef.I chose the image "Culinary Claire" ,coloured with promarkers,die-cut doily/papers/hessian strip from stash,wooden spoons from Hobbycraft,cardstock from Papermill Direct.
challenges-
Simon says-ATG
creative moments-ATG/use 3 layers
inky impressions-ATG
Di's digi designs-girly
fussy and fancy-main colour red
brown sugar-ATG
scribble and scrap-ATG
crafty bloggers-ATG
DL.ART-ATG
imagination crafts-ATG
sisters of craft-ATG
paper makeup stamps-favourite colour

Hope you can join us and check out the DT cards and blogs
your comments are much appreciated
Carol xx

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

What a super fab creation, loving these colours and design.xx

The Journey is the Start

Mary Lou said...

Fun card Carol!! Well done:) Thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy! Good Luck!!
Hugs

*Vicki* said...

What a super fun image!! I love those wooden spoons and burlap accents!! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card Carol, these little wooden spoons are just perfect!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Lin said...

Fun card, Carol, love the gingham and the wooden spoons! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Glenda Atkins said...

What a sassy looking cook, wished I looked like that in the kitchen:O). Fabulous card Carol!
hugs
Glenda

*Ang* said...

Gorgeous card Carol. Love the little spoon embellishments.
Thanks for sharing at Inky Impressions.
Hugs, Ang x

Pia S said...

Great coloring, love what you did to reduce the white space around the image. I often have no clue as to what to do with all that space and it's one of the reasons why I often end up fussy cutting my images. Fun wooden spoons!

coops said...

so stunning carol.fabulous sassy image and i love the spoon embellies ;D

xx coops xx

Stampsnob. said...

If I had to go in the kitchen I would need a lot more clothing or I would be splashed and/or burned all over.........Lis

Andree said...

A fabulous card and image. I love the hessian and little wooden spoons.
Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x